BEST BULK LOCATING SERVICE, CHECK IT OUT NOW!!!

Monday, June 18, 2007

up and out

Alright, this is the earliest that I have been ready to leave and start scouting. I really want to place those last two machines. I've read 2/3's of ronnie talents new book "cash locations" and I'll give a review of the whole thing when I'm done. It's an OK book. He does something called the sneaky snake. I think I'm going to try it, I like the name anyway.

Here is what you do:
Bring a machine in, ask for the manager, and say "where would you like me to drop this off?"

I don't know. It sounds like something I would do and what is the worst that could happen. At least in larger places I think this might work. I'll post more when I get back from my scouting.

OH: Well just in case you all were wondering about my financial limitations for expanding quickly. I just got approved for a 10k Amex card and I've got some cash so I'm set. Don't worry I have 0 credit card debt and I'll only be buying candy machines on credit, I'm a finance major come on!

Candyman Can EXPAND QUICKLY

No comments: