BEST BULK LOCATING SERVICE, CHECK IT OUT NOW!!!

Saturday, June 2, 2007

saturday off

Although I took the day off I wanted to jump on here and thank the man that really inspired me to begin in my candy career. His name is Steve also aka Candyman and this is his blog. I just started reading his blog about 10 days ago and I have already read every single post, most of them twice. He has great information and his blog really gives you the confidence to start. In his most recent post he mentions me in a nice little article and links to this blog, thank you.

ON A SIDE NOTE:
I talked to my friend Katie last night. A beautiful girl, 24yrs old. She just quit her job at a non-profit organization where her job was basically asking people for donations over the phone. So I prospected her with the thought of her getting vending locations for me and she loves the idea. She thinks that getting locations will be easy for her and she has no fear of asking, she rocks.

A QUESTION:
Does anyone see a problem with making this a full time business? Can anyone see a reason that I can't scale this business up to say 500+ machines?

Toss me a quarter,
Candyman Can

P.S. I started eating some of my damn profits today. M&M Peanuts, mmm.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Robert,
That is a great idea getting Katie to work on locations for you. Yes you can grow it to 500. There is a guy I have spoken to on email, Ronnie Talent. I have an article on his Getting Vending Locations program which is very good. He actually grew his business to 400 machines in about a year and a half. It is possible. My suggestion is to start a spreadsheet and log your locations, dates, addresses, contact phone numbers etc. and always back this file up somewhere else. A master spreadsheet will keep you organized as you grow and you will have all the information in one place.
I love your excitement. Go for it!

Robert Neil Patterson II said...

Hey Steve,
I think posting on each others blogs will help us both a lot, getting more readers etc. Anyway, I would love the article on Ronnie Talent if you still have it. My email is robertnpatterson@gmail.com I want to grow fast but I'm worried about low volume locations, I'm pretty sure I can find locations but I don't know if they will be all outstanding performers. I guess I figure even if I only averaged $5 in profit per machine I would still be making one hell of a return on investment. Talk soon.

Regards,
Rob