BEST BULK LOCATING SERVICE, CHECK IT OUT NOW!!!

Friday, June 22, 2007

PITCHED A NO HITTER TODAY

Struck out today. Maybe the thought of 3 machines in the back had me down. The last place I waited 15 minutes for the manager, and he said no quicker than.. Well quick. 4 hours of nothing. All no's. I know I was tired. I didn't even know where I was at the end. I must have stopped at 30+ places. The first place a Chinese to go restaurant I sat there and talked to the lady. I told her "much cash for you. commission, you no pay, you get money" Something like that. I'm going back there, I know she's thinking about it.

One place, she said yes, but then we both got to thinking it would be too hot. It's sort of an out door bar / lunch place. I've been thinking about it, and I'm going to buy some nuts and bring them a sample. Do nuts stay good in the heat? I know they have hot nut machines. I don't know. I think I can get in with hot nuts there. Anyone have experience with these nuts? I didn't even think of nuts while I was there. I must have been delirious.

3 hours in the heat building machines this morning, then 4 hours in the heat peddling machines in a suit. I could use an upper here. I can't believe I didn't place a single machine today.

Chinese karma? haha

Candyman 00nothing

9 comments:

Guth Vending Company said...

Rob,

No nuts. Try Toy Capucles/Bouncy Balls/Toy capucles. The "Hot Nut" machine is dezigned to keep the product fresh, and in a good, healthy enveriomant. One yes, do not let that location go!

Kyle G.

Guth Vending Company said...

Rob,

Regarding your last comment:

It is requried by law in most states to have your name on your mahine. Also do you have Insurance on your route. That is requried by law, along with Permits, IRS reports, paying taxes. You need to go see your Insurace person, Tax person, and City Hall.

If you do not a big 5,000 fine will be heading your way. Run your buiness like a buiness. You could face Jail Time if not reporting IRS tax sales.

WHY Insurance; Libalty Insurance:
Think of this, If a kid chokes to death, and it has happend before, on a peice of your candy, from your machie, you are in some DEEP trouble, if you do not have INSURANCE! This could ruin your carrer, out side of vending and in, if you do not have the proper INSURANCE, TAXES REPORTS, AND CITY PERMITS.

BEWARE OF CONTINUEING WITHOUGHT THE PROPER KONW HOW OF GOVERMET, AND INSURANCE.

Go twomarrow to see your TAX PERSON, CITY HALL, AND INSURANCE PERSON, PLUS AN ATORNEY AT LAW. Do so, before placing anymore machines.

Kyle G.

Robert Neil Patterson II said...

Do nuts go bad fast in a hot environment? If a kid chokes on my candy they can sue the candy company. They won't get anything from me. As far as taxes, I can report income tax at the end of the year. We have already established that 25 cent machines are sales tax free.

I am a libertarian, I think the government should stay out of my businesses. I will pay tax but thats it. I'm willing to risk a kid choking on a peanut until I have a company worth protecting.

What do you all think?

Rob

Guth Vending Company said...

Rob,

Nuts will go bad, in a hot enviorment prety fast. The Nut machine is designed to keep the nuts fresh, and not stale. However regular machines are not designed to do that. Do not wast your money to fill the machine up, and a few days later the product stale, after all nuts arent cheap.

Unforuntaly, being a libertarian, will not stop the fedral goverment. My best friend, has routes, and he got sued $100,000 dollars, for a kid getting chocked on a peice of Pea-Nut M&M. He lost the case, and had to pay $90,000 of the $100,000. Do what you want, but look out if it happens! Protect your company NOW, you have done all this work, and might loose it. You will grow, who knows you may be the next Folz Vending!

Kyle G.

Robert Neil Patterson II said...

Kyle, what insurance do you use? I know that kind of insurance is fairly cheap. I'll look at it : )

Rob

Guth Vending Company said...

Rob,

You are finaly comming threw! I use "state farm". I have no clue if you guys have that down there.

Kyle G.

Robert Neil Patterson II said...

Mind saying what you pay? Yeah, we have state farm. I think everyone has state farm. I have car insurance, health insurance, and liability insurance for our weight loss company so I might as well give them some more of my money.

Rob

Guth Vending Company said...

Rob,

Thay have diffrent rates. I would recommend you giving them a call. I do not do fincal things, I have people that do that for me. I am the CEO of the GVC, I have a CFO that does that for me. So I am not to sure how much I pay per month. I will have to go to my office and cheak. I will have to tell you later. I am pretty sure it is around 50 to 100 dollars. HOWEVER, you can work with them, and get it cheaper. You realy need it. It will save your hide one day, it has saved mine, BIG TIME!

Kyle G.

Robert Neil Patterson II said...

Alright Kyle, I'm listening. I'll look into it. It should be cheap, I'm sure they make a killing on that kind of liability insurance though. Thanks for the info.

Rob