BEST BULK LOCATING SERVICE, CHECK IT OUT NOW!!!

Sunday, June 24, 2007

5 Machines Built, 8 to Locate


Well, I got to building my machines today. It's hard to believe that I have 20 machines now. I still have to locate 8 though, so... That means scouting Monday morning bright and early.

Anyone have a motto that keeps them locating through out the day?

I paid $27 for "Smarter Vending" by Alex Danner. I read it all in an hour and a half and I'm asking for my money back. It just wasn't what I expected. Maybe for a complete novice it is a good book. I just didn't get much out of it, definitely not $27. Too much hype, not enough content.



Candyman CAN

UPDATE: New flier added. I put the things I thought were most important on it. Free, supports the kids. I think that sells people. And if that doesn't they have their 30% commission.

7 comments:

Guth Vending Company said...

Rob,

Now you locate..again. Good luck tomarrow, I NEED PICTURES.

guthvending@yahoo.com

Kyle G.

Robert Neil Patterson II said...

Well pictures won't really tell you much. They don't have any candy labels on them now since they are being put in when the candy goes in. I don't put the candy in until location because of the weight.

Basically just a picture of the machine that I have on the flier now. I took that myself. What are you lookin for?

Rob

I NEED LUCK TOMORROW. I HAD BETTER LOCATE A FEW MACHINES OR I'LL BE PISSED AND PRETTY DISCOURAGED.

Guth Vending Company said...

Rob,

Read your last post, "One bad day" I posted a realy good comment. That will save you a 100 bucks. YOU HAVE TO READ IT. Also, I hope you have better luck tomarrow. I went a week withought placing a single machine one week. I went to over 200 places too.

I envented my own charity, It is called K.I.D.S. Wich stands for: "Kids In Desperate Situations". It is for underprivlage childern of White County (or the county the machine goes into). You can use the name. You will have 100% better luck, if you use a local charity. Possibalties include: Local Schools, Firehalls, Local Hostibals, Nurseing Homes, Recrationl Parks, Local YMCA, much more. You can use my Vending Progect Name (K.I.D.S.) if you wish to support the underprivlage children of your county.

Kyle G.

Kyle G.

Robert Neil Patterson II said...

KIDS, haha, I love it. Well I just made a new flier with the things that I think were most important at the top.

I also switched it to a new charity which I am affiliated with. We will see if this helps me. But I love the KIDS thing - nice.

Guth Vending Company said...

Rob,

This is The Name. I do not have my own charity. The chartiy money goes to the Social Services, to help the Kids. I am PROUD of the name. It is catchy, and will help the compeite with anther local chariy "The ARC" witch stands for "Asioation for Retarted Citizens". I like my name better though.

Kyle G.

Guth Vending Company said...

Rob,

Where are you today?

Kyle G.

Robert Neil Patterson II said...

posting now : )