BEST BULK LOCATING SERVICE, CHECK IT OUT NOW!!!

Monday, June 4, 2007

disheartened

went back to the vet. she said no. went liquor store. she said no. pizza shop, manager wasn't in, come back. laundromat said no. salon said come back tomorrow. chinese said no.

I think there were a few more but anyway, you get the gist, NO NO NO.

It's not that I mind going in and asking. But after a few I get disheartened and then it's hard to go in. And I'm sure that my attitude shows when I go in. I smile but you know how you can tell when someone is feigning happiness. Damn I need help. Anyone?

candycan't

2 comments:

Guth Vending Company said...

Robert,

No's are a common part of this business. The charity locating average is 1 out of 10 locations will let you place your machine in there business. If you wanted to place 7 machines today, than you should have gone to 70 locations today.

Now, you need to mix in commission. Most places like commission, more than thay do charity. So use a commission machine, and get MORE locations. Its that simple! You could have got about 4 machines placed so far, with commission. When you go back to that pizza place, offer 30 cents out of each dollar. You'll more than likey get a machine in there. OFFER COMMISSION. You will have a better sucess rate commission vending. NEVER give up. No's should NOT get you down. Walk with pride, your a vendor. Go to about 30 locations tomorrow. You offer 30 cents on a dollar as commission, and get about 5 locations. Vending is a Numbers game. Dont be affraid to go out of your county, and into 3 or 4 more. Sread out around your area. You will do well doing this.

The Candy-Man Can, I locate all the time. After you place the 2ed machine your "hooked on Vending". You cant stop. E-mail me. Im always ready to help. I do this 5 days a week. Im always ready to help.

Thanks,

Kyle Guth- guthvending@yahoo.com

Robert Neil Patterson II said...

Thanks friend. I think I have a new outlook.