BEST BULK LOCATING SERVICE, CHECK IT OUT NOW!!!

Sunday, June 3, 2007

Day 3 - Sunday Building

Ok.. So I built 7 vending machines today and it was sort of exhausting. The problem is you don't just build them. You have to clean them and adjust the candy dispense ammount. I ran into a problem with 1 machine. I can't get the back open where the quarters drop into. The key goes in and the lock trys to turn but it will not turn enough to let the door open. I'm going to work on it some more tomorrow but if anyone has an idea on how to fix it..

$100 BET:
I have a $100 bet with a family member that I can/can't place my remaining 7 machines tomorrow. Obviously I'm on the CAN side. I have no idea if this is possible. It should seem to me that it is possible, especially since I have $100 riding on it. Let's make Monday a great day.

IDEA: I have found that it is easier to do things if you are not the responsible party. For example, it is easier for somone else to call someone on behalf of me then it is for me to actually call them. Because in the end I am responsible, and I know that, so the fear shows through when I call, but the other person calling on behalf of me has nothing to risk. SO TO OTHER VENDERS OUT THERE I PROSPECT TO YOU THIS IDEA:

Give me a list of 20 businesses you would like a candy machine at in your area and I will give you a list. We call on behalf of each other. #1 It gives us more confidence, we are calling on behalf of the other person. #2 It forces us to actually make calls.

If anyone is in let me know. My email is robertnpatterson@gmail.com

CandyCandyCandyCandy

No comments: