BEST BULK LOCATING SERVICE, CHECK IT OUT NOW!!!

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

call me button on the left hand side

I added this new thing from a company called wengo.com to the left side of the page. You can call me and ask for vending / financial advice. I set it at 20 cents a minute. That is basically the cheapest you can do. I'll be available on week nights if anyone wants to try it! It sounds interesting. My dad is a retired doctor so I would love to get him on there if it works out for me.

I'm looking into buying several routes right now. I think buying routes may be the way to go. Especially if you want to expand quickly. I'll be careful and run stuff by you guys before I purchase.

Rob

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it is, perhaps, premature?

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais

Robert Neil Patterson II said...

I think rodrigo is spam but well just let it be, anyone speak spanish?

hablo pequeno espanol.

You had better stay anonymous with a comment like that! Just kidding. You're right. However, I think in the way of financial advice on vending I have a lot to offer. Vending is more than a multiplication table of 25cents X Number of vends X Number of machines.

Vending is a perpetual annuity with 100%+ returns. Go figure that one out.

Rob