BEST BULK LOCATING SERVICE, CHECK IT OUT NOW!!!

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Mid-Day Update

I think I'm going to run out of posting juice pretty soon but let me tell you what has happend so far.

I have tracked all the places I have stopped so far today, home for lunch now..

1. Fat Burger - Nice manager, said he needs to talk to the district guy. Check back Wednesday.
2. Rib Place - Check Back tomorrow when the main manager is in. The assistant manager liked the idea.
3. Green Salad Place - Damn I can't remember what happend. I think it was a no.
4. Smoothie Place - No because they are healthy (more on this later.)
5. Petco - No because they have vending machines already and it's corporate run.
6. Red Brick Pizza - Franchise, answer is no because of franchise rules.
7. Carwash - Check back thursday, they are redoing the place (looks good.)
8. Oil Change - Check Back Today when manager is in.
9. Petsmart - Corporate run, no.
10. Dry Cleaners - Corporate run, no.
11. Liquor store - No, what's up with these guys?
12. Smoothie King - Story here. The assistant manager said she didn't think so because they had mostly healthy food in there (which is bullll shittt, because smoothies have like 1000 callories in them) so I told her I could put nuts and bouncy balls in the machine. She sounded excited and said check back next week after she talks to the main manager.

Anyway, the responses today have been better, but still, no one has said YES. In about 30 minutes I'm headed back out to lunch places that I felt were too busy to bother with earlier. Wish me luck.

Note: BRING MORE FLYERS. I ran out again today. I'm going to bring a full stack this time.

Because the Candyman Can,
Rob

3 comments:

Guth Vending Company said...

Liquor stores are not allowed to have machines. It's a state rule. At least it is here.

Kyle G.

Robert Neil Patterson II said...

Yeah, I didn't quite hit my 5 quota today but at least I got 2 in. I think I am probably getting better as I progress. Thanks for all the help.

Rob

Guth Vending Company said...

Rob I Emailed You.

Kyle G.