BEST BULK LOCATING SERVICE, CHECK IT OUT NOW!!!

Monday, July 9, 2007

Sorry, Sorry

Sorry for the lack of updates and responses. I've just been thinking a lot. Ok, I don't think my prosper loan is going to get funded this time but I have a new plan of attack for my next loan and I'm pretty sure it will get funded. I'm going to ask for a little less money and give a little better interest rate. In the end it will all work out to the same. I have plans.

Kyle, the crane thing sounds fun. The only place I can think that one may be successful is a pizza parlor that I am currently in. I don't know if he has enough room though, I'll have to see. Also, what is one of those things going to set me back, including prizes.

Ken what does your new location look like? Is there room for another machine?

Ryan, get back in the US so you can start your business!

So, what did I do today. I drove to Miami and picked up 10 more machines and I dropped off a machine at the bank. So now I have 11 machines to place. I called this locating company that I've been talking to and told him to get on it. I should have 5 locations by the end of the week. If I don't I'm moving to a new locator that is giving me another INCREDIBLE deal and he has been around quite a bit longer. Remind me on Friday that if I don't have new locations I'm pissed off.

Tomorrow will probably consist of building machines. I am also going to work on a new prosper loan to get funded. I'll let you guys know what is happening. To be honest I'm so excited about prosper that I've gotten side tracked. There is so much potential there and I want to explore it. I'm going to explore it on the side. If any of you have some cash and want go start lending on prosper with me let me know.

I went to a restaurant that I had a machine in the other night. It is exciting seeing your machine and putting a quarter into it. It looked like it had been used too. Let's hope. I still haven't checked any machines for quarters yet!

19/31 MACHINES ON LOCATION
AND A LOT MORE TO COME

Candyman

8 comments:

Guth Vending Company said...

Rob,

Cranes: A good quality crane will set you back $2,000 including prizes (plush), Dollar Bill Accepter, and shipping. You can make around $200 dollars a week! I will help you to my knowledge of cranes, and how to "place" plush. I will get you to making $200 a month per crane.

Also, a Crane Will make money anywhere. SO, if you can not place one at the pizza place, try at all of your places. CRANES ARE FUN!

It has been over a month, I AM TELLING YOU, YOU WILL LOOSE YOUR LOCATIONS...IF YOU DO NOT SERVICE.

Your lack of updated and comments is making me discouraged. I BOUGHT TWO MORE MACHINES TODAY.

Robert Neil Patterson II said...

I want you to get a crane first and try it out! I know you think $200 a week but that is a lot. Plus how often am I going to have to service a crane? I don't want it to be more than a monthly or bi-monthly deal.

Congrats on the new machines, which ones did you get? You know what machines look good to me are the ones from XYZ for about $170. Check them out, I'm sure you'll know the ones I'm talking about.

Check out prosper! I want you to get a loan on there too Kyle! Do it!

$200 A WEEK?!?!?!?! I don't know. We will see.

Rob

Guth Vending Company said...

Rob,

I know people who operate these things for a living (over 500). Thay said there cranes average $200 a week.

You will have to service it one time a week. This includes: Rotate plush, and take money out.

Yea the ones with the removable canisters. I want to get one of thoes.

I got a double head from GMW and the triple head from XYZ.


Kyle G.

Robert Neil Patterson II said...

Ugh, once a week. I'm not ready for that kind of commitment yet ;) I'll get into that stuff when I can hire someone to mess with it.

Rob

Robert Neil Patterson II said...

Oh, thanks for sending the locks!

Guth Vending Company said...

Rob,

Wait....You are refusing to do this because you have to go collect $200 a week. Thats NUTS. I will make the killing, and you can stay behind on the "no crane, no money" train.

I guess you could service them once a month. You could stuff the plush and let no one win. If thats your choice. You will not make as much though.

You are welcome on the locks!

Kyle G.

Anonymous said...

NEW POST ON MY BLOG

Guth Vending Company said...

NEW POST ON MY BLOG.

Kyle G.