BEST BULK LOCATING SERVICE, CHECK IT OUT NOW!!!

Friday, July 6, 2007

prosperity, prosper, propagate

Ok, so I'll just tell you guys. I'm on this new site call prosper.com I wasn't sure if I was allowed to share my identity with the lenders but I checked and I am! So anyway, YOU WILL SEE THIS BIG BUTTON ON THE LEFT HAND SIDE OF THE PAGE! You can lend me a minimum of $50 and up to $7,000. It is going to expand my candy business.

I'm so excited about this. This has got to be the coolest concept I have ever seen. This may make waves in the lending industry. I think this site is going to be huge and mutual fund managers all over will be buying up individuals debt on this site!

Here's how it works. I'm offering 15% annual interest and you can lend me any amount from $50 to $7000. I'm asking for $7000 total but it will be given from a bunch of different people. It is all automated, this site is awesome. Just check it, and look, and give me your opinions! I want you investing in me! I just put the listing up today, it's a 5 day listing, and I already have two $50 bids.

You ask, what happens once all $7000 is accumulated? Well if people still keep bidding then my interest rate will come down. So if there are $8000 worth of bids and I only want $7000 then my interest may drop down to 14% or whatever number is calculated. Anyway, check it out. Let me know if you invest. This is really cool for you guys because you will be able to see how your investment is going day by day! And what's $50! I know you believe in me!

Candyman CAN!

10 comments:

Guth Vending Company said...

Hi Rob,

How was your day. Did you do anything vending? 1 more day till I get home, and 3 untill I can start vending! YEA.

Kyle G.

Robert Neil Patterson II said...

I went and checked more of the guys locations today. Basically they are all dead. Hopefully I get this 7k loan. If I do I'm going to be expanding much quicker and well have some more interesting posts.

Rob

Guth Vending Company said...

Rob,

Are you out of machines? 1 more bid on your site! $150. That's 1 machine. Are you buying his route. His route sounds like CRAP. O well.

Kyle G.

Robert Neil Patterson II said...

It has to make it all the way to $7000 for the loan to go through. Otherwise it is null. Yeah, that guys route is crap. I have 1 machine left but I had to take the candy part out of it for the bank because they wanted 3 candy options.

I'm waitin on your 5k bid Kyle!

Guth Vending Company said...

Rob,

I do not have that much money!

Amusement Cranes, what do you guys think of them?

Kyle G.

Robert Neil Patterson II said...

Amusement cranes. I don't know. Seems like too much mechanical work for me. Plus they require power and more space. But if you think it's going to make good money do it. I know I've spent good money on them in the past.

Rob

Guth Vending Company said...

Rob,

I have been to classes on Cranes. We called it "Crane school".

Basically we learned about cranes. There mechanical work is not a problem. Very often does one break down, but if it does, SIMPLE fix.

I am thinking about starting with a rotary crane. Basically it has a big circle in the big area, beside the prize shout. It turns, and you place high dollar items in the circle and out side the circle. items like IPods, high dollar watches, Mp3 Players, High dollar jewelry (not the fake stuff). All the jewelry/some watches go in petri dishes on top of a piece of foam. Check out this website to see what I am talking about.

http://www.unitedtextile.net/

(When you get to the site click on "cranes" at the bottom of the page. Them click on the picture of the "winners circle" crane. A new window will open, with a picture of the Inside of the crane).

Thay run around $2,399. You charge $1.00 a play. Also, you set it to pick up the prize, and them let it fall out once the claw reaches the top of the crane. So people say "almost" and try again...and again...and again...you get the point.

These cranes make up wards to $700 dollars a week..but $300 is most likely. Do you see the profit potional in these rotary cranes?

You have a restaurant location right? Buy one and give it a whirl. Offer 35% and a 1 year contract. I can talk to you over the phone and tell you how to set the thing up..to "pick up and drop out" the prize. I will help you over the phone to fix the thing...witch will be hardly never. Thay have codes that tell you whats wrong..when thay DO break down.

You can always EBay it away from you. Or I will buy it from you.

Location owners will eat the thing up, if you will tell them the profit potionlal. This will kick anyone out of a location with a plush crane!

Please give this thought. I know you can get one in that restaurant. You will die when you open that thing and pull out over $300 dollars a WEEK. TRY IT. I AM. I will help YOU along the way!

Kyle G.

Ryan Livergood said...

Rob, very cool! I had read about prosper.com in the past, but you are the first person I know (at least virtually) that is actually utilizing it. Since I am a Peace Corps Volunteer for the time being, I really don't have any money to invest right now, but I'll see what I can come up with. I might be able to throw $50 your way, but no promises! Anyway, I will spread the word and see if I can find you some other investors.

Kyle, the crane business sounds interesting. However, I am with Robert...it just seems like it would involve a lot of work and hours if/when the crane breaks down . Anyway, you are enthusiastic about it and it has the potential to make you a lot of money, so I look forward to reading more about this on your blog hopefully.

Ryan

Guth Vending Company said...

Ryan,

You guys do not understand the crane business. IF A CRANE BREAKS DOWN IT TAKES LIKE 5 MINUTES TO FIX. Plus, it is FUN. Going and filling a crane is a fun thing. Pulling out $200 from a plush crane is FUN. It is not a lot of work, for the money you make.

Kyle G.

Guth Vending Company said...

Rob,

I just Re-Shiped Your locks!

Kyle G.