BEST BULK LOCATING SERVICE, CHECK IT OUT NOW!!!

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

"Middle Money" Phenomenon AKA - M-M

I have a found a new trend and I have called it the M-M Phenomenon. Not M&M but M-M, for Middle Money. So what is Middle Money? And why is Middle Money so great? First let me tell you a little about middle money.

Middle Money is the most profitable money available. In fact a Harvard study (ok, my study) shows that Middle Money generates an outrageously generous 1600% profit margin! What is this magical "Middle Money" you ask?!

You will notice as you vend, especially in restaurants the abnormal presence of a lot more quarters in the middle compartment of a vending machine then any other! Why is this? People like the world in harmony, they like to be right in the middle, it makes them feel comfortable, and it makes me profitable! M-M is the big money, it's what we're all banking on in the vending industry. So let me tell you how to capitalize on it!

First, you can't have M-M if you have a two head machine! However, I do consider a one head machine to be Middle Money. If there is only one head it's got to be in the middle of some where right! So only buy 1 or 3 head machines. Now, how do you take the most advantage of M-M? GUMBALLS!

Put gumballs in the middle compartment of your candy machine or in the only compartment of your single head machine. You will see them disappear like crazy! Usually at a 5:1 ratio compared to other candies in your machine! Why gumballs? Well they cost 1.5 cents each at Costco and you can sell them for a quarter, so you make 1600% or more on your investment. Now you ask, won't gumballs sell just as well if they are in the first or last compartment? NO! The middle compartment sells the best so you put your cheapest product in there. Notice it is also a product that everyone loves!

You use other products such as M&M Peanuts and Runts to bring people to your machine, then you cash in with Middle Money! Cynthia, I noticed you posted on Guth's blog and I'm a little jealous since you have never posted here, so this entry is for you! Guess what product I want you to put in your singled-head machines!?

M-M is Trade Marked 2007 - Patterson Vending

21/31 MACHINES IN LOCATION

LOCATOR FOUND A KMART AND AN AUTO SHOP FOR ME TODAY! GOOD DEAL!
You will hear more about location services when I feel I can endorse someone. I promise you will get the best deals in town and the best locator!

Candyman CAN with M-M

6 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Ha Ha. Rob don't be jealous. I love your blog. It is very motivational. I bet that you didn't think that someone 1000 miles away would read it.

Ryan Livergood said...

I got you beat by approximately 4800 miles Cynthia ;-)

Rob, congrats on the great locations! The auto shop should be good, and the K-Mart should do REALLY well!

Robert Neil Patterson II said...

To be honest I didn't think anyone would read it. I started it so I could keep track in writing of all my locations, dates, etc. Now, I think it has taken on a life of it's own.

So do you guys think I'm jumping in too quick? Getting too many machines too fast? My dad seems to think that I should stop at 30 machines for a few months to see how they are all doing. I don't really think I've gone too far off the deep end.

On another note! The APR of my prosper loan is really much lower than the 13.5% I thought it would be! This loan is like a mortgage annuity where the principle decreases every month as well as the amount of interest that I have to pay! I calculated it and I end up paying 7.5% per year for 3 years. That isn't bad at all!

Rob

Ryan Livergood said...

Hi Rob,

I just saw your post on vendingchat.com. As far as you starting off too fast, that is for you to decide, not anyone else. Personally, I am going to start slow because I know myself well enough to realize that sometimes I start projects and then I lose interest in them after awhile. But that's just me. You seem to have the passion and motivation to expand quickly, so why not? At the same time, your dad might be right...for example, what if 10 of your machines are in locations that are underperforming? In addition to placing new machines, you would have to re-place these existing machines as well. Anyway, tough call on how fast you should expand. I think it is a decision only you can make.

Robert Neil Patterson II said...

Thank god for this blog. I had to read posts on my blog to figure out dates and places that I placed machines. It's a great record keeper. Especially for those of us who are better at selling than organizing!