BEST BULK LOCATING SERVICE, CHECK IT OUT NOW!!!

Monday, July 23, 2007

RIDICULOUS

The argument about locator's is ridiculous. A machine placed is a machine placed. The only valid argument is about the money paid to locator's.

In the spirit of trying to locate myself, since everyone seems to agree that locating yourself is a good thing, I am going to start calling tomorrow morning. I am going to make my own phone calls right here in Naples, FL. I am going to call until I get a location. I am done going from place to place locating but I'm willing to try telephone locating.

Also, the in person locator is followed up by telephone locating. So if locations need replaced they will do it by telephone. I think there deal is you have to pay half to replace a location, so in my case that would be $20. But, I will make my deal so relocating is free. I really like this guy that I have been talking to about in person locating. He is a real businessman and I know his locating company has made him very wealthy. He has his own in house telemarketing staff.

TO SUCCESS! LOCATOR'S OR NOT WE ALL WANT TO BE SUCCESSFUL! WISH ME LUCK AND I WILL WISH YOU LUCK. Yes, I do want to grow faster than most of you out there. But that is in my business plan ; )

THE CANDYMAN CAN
Rob

1 comment:

Guth Vending Company said...

Thank GOD Robert. Here are some replys from my Yahoo Group on the subject!

"Kyle:

Looks as if you answered your own question.

Some are scams (most) but few are not.

You already knew that though.

Backposts go into detail on this.

You yourself are your own best locator."

"Go get 'em tiger!!"


YOU CAN DO IT ROBERT.


Kyle G.