BEST BULK LOCATING SERVICE, CHECK IT OUT NOW!!!

Monday, July 16, 2007

Questioning my machines 26/30

Well the more I think about it, the more I'm not sure about switching to two headed machines. MY MACHINES LOOK SO GOOD. I'm going to have to take some pictures of the machines on location to show you guys. They are just the sharpest things you have ever seen. Chrome and black is just sexy. I don't know if some locations will be happy with a crappier looking machine. My machines supply a level of class that other machines don't. What do you guys think?

WELL, I GOT 2 AMAZING APARTMENT BUILDING LOCATIONS TODAY!!! These will make mad money I think. They are both in great locations. I'm excited, kids and workers alike will be using these. And yes, I've turned up the M&M Peanut distribution so you get plenty. I had one lady say "Wow, that sure is a lot." So yes Guth, I'm giving generous portions of M&M Peanuts now. My locator found these, I'm keeping him on his toes.

1 MACHINE I JUST DON'T KNOW ABOUT: Ok, I dropped it off anyway but I want to hear your guys opinions. It's in an apartment building laundry room. It's not guarded and it's open 24 hours. There is nothing to bolt or chain it to. Do you guys think it will get stolen? It's there now but I can always take it out. I think it will make good money if it's not stolen but you never know with those things. I don't have any experience in this department. Does anyone have an idea of how to secure it to a location? The floor is tile and there is nothing that I can put a chain around, I looked. Plus, there are no cameras. I just don't know what to do about this location. Help me out.

Rob

P.S. Somehow I've misplaced a machine. I have 26 machines on location now and only 3 new ones left. I honestly don't know what I did with the machine. God help me, keep good records!

6 comments:

Guth Vending Company said...

Rob,

Well on the runts. You like them, most in the public doesn't. I was talking to a man at Ben Lomand, and he pointed to the machine, witch had runts and said, "the guy that has thoes in there, has nothing but sucky stuff". I said, "you don't like runts". He said, "I don't, and neither do the 50 people who work here"

I am thinking about pulling the police Department machine. The place sucks. $2.75 in 1 week, and a day.

DOUBLE HEADS: Rock. I am not buying any more 3 head machines (expect thoes high traffic places), but only double heads.

Thay look classy. IDEA: look around your town. How many chrome stands, with black machines do you see? NOT MANY ROB. it does not matter what the color is, nor the color of the stand. One guy has a rusty stand, with a 20 year old machine in the Bank I just got. PEOPLE DO NOT CARE.

Kyle G.

Robert Neil Patterson II said...

Hey Kyle,
Thanks for the locks. They arrived the other day I forgot to mention. I still haven't been able to drill out the one side. They want $25 at a lock place to drill into it! There's no way I'm paying that.

I thought the PD made a lot of money the first week? I can't believe how often you check your machines, that would drive me crazy.

Kyle, I don't know about the looks of machines. If you take a visit to my town you may think differently. I'm going to try the double heads though. How long do they take to put together?

Rob

Guth Vending Company said...

Rob,

Buy one double head. I will post a picture of my double heads from GMW when I get my camera back from my parents (thay took it to the zoo Sat. wile I was gone). Thay take less time to put together. Thay consist of 6 parts. The base, the pole, the flange, the two machines and a double plate. Thay take like 2 minutes to put together. Thay take up less space in your car! Thay are easier to take to a location.

1.You fill the machines, set them in your car. 2.You attach the double head to the flange, and the flange to the pole, set that in your car. 3.Take the base, set that in your car!

The only work is to attach the double plate to the flange with nuts. And then the machines to the double head with nuts! THAT EASY. Thay weight nothing compared to the 3 head!

And thay look amazing!

Kyle G.

Guth Vending Company said...

Everyone,

NEW POST ON MY BLOG. MUST READ.

Kyle G.

Robert Neil Patterson II said...

Found my machine! Partially unpacked from its box. Was nervous there for a while.

Rob

Guth Vending Company said...

Rob,

Good you found it!

Kyle G.