BEST BULK LOCATING SERVICE, CHECK IT OUT NOW!!!

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Damn it's HOT

I put three machines together this morning and damn is it hot in Florida. It's got to be 100+ degrees along with 100% humidity.

I'm going to try and put the rest together this afternoon after lunch. It's sweltering down here. I applied for college loans today. Does anyone know anything about these? They only want to give me $22,000 which is what tuition costs for a year at the school I'm going to... I would like room/board loan money too. Any idea if this can be done?

Check out Kyle's page. He has a new post about claw machines.

Rob

3 comments:

Guth Vending Company said...

Rob,

Yea it is hot there. It was like 110 in Panama City last week.

Kyle G.

Anonymous said...

I'm not being a smart a%$...become a resident of Ohio and pay less than $5,000/yr. in tuition. And than the $22K will work.

Unknown said...

Could do as most sollage kids in Phoenix, AZ do and run up a credit card dept. Note: I don't suggest this. You'd be better off w/ a grant or something.