BEST BULK LOCATING SERVICE, CHECK IT OUT NOW!!!

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Miami! 41/56

I went to Miami and picked up some machines today. I traded in my 3 triples for doubles and got 10 more machines. So I came back with 13 machines in all.

I have been working hard on the new www.kickstartvending.com site!! It's not up yet but it will be and I'm getting you KILLER PRICES! I promise, you will not be disappointed. I wouldn't go to all this trouble to offer a trash deal.

What else happened today. Not too much. My loactor called tonight with another location. I'll probably be building tomorrow. I still have to unpack the car that is full of machines. Damn, you have no idea how much those things weigh! A ton.

Check out the forum and sign up if you haven't done so! Why? I'm getting special deals for Forum members when it comes to locating. Yes, that's right. I'm working for you all! Maybe I can get some machine deals too. It's hard to keep up with all this stuff, I tell you.

I don't think there is anything else to say! DOUBLE-HEAD MACHINES ROCK!

The location I got today is a replacement from my locator. So yes, he does replace machines. I didn't have a problem getting him to do that, which was a relief. I was really anxious to get to the replacement part of the locating business to see if he honored his warranty. He has so far. I'll continue to monitor his progress for you guys!

Rob

7 comments:

Guth Vending Company said...

Rob,

You got 10 more. What does this man at GMW think about you? I do belive you are paying for his house, and car! O yea, me too!

Anyhow, the machines do not weigh a lot! I hall them up to my office on the 3ed floor of my house! Now, the triples weiight a TON, but the doubles??????

How did your prices get cheaper after you went to the GMW? And when will that site be up? I check it everyday!

Kyle Guth
Guth Vending - Sparta TN.

Robert Neil Patterson II said...

Haha, I'm sure I'll make a big post when the site is up.

Yeah, Sam at GMW likes me. He just got a shipment and the warehouse is packed, it's nuts.

I just negotiated with him to distribute his machines.

They don't weigh a ton but still there are 26 single machines and 13 stands to carry. I brought home 13 machines.

Rob

Guth Vending Company said...

Yep, that is a lot. The warehouse is packed...not for long. You will buy the all out!!!!!!!!!! Distribute his machines? So you are now getting them at the China price???

O yea, I posted on the P-M&M on the vending chat site!

K.G.

Robert Neil Patterson II said...

Haha, not quite the China price. He is making money but at a reduced price for sure ; )

Rob

Guth Vending Company said...

Ok, so you will sell cheap. Are you looking to make a pritty penny off me? Or are you going to sell them at the price he gives you? O eya have you talked to the vendstar guy?

K.G.

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
You may , probably very interested to know how one can make real money .
There is no initial capital needed You may start to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
AimTrust incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with offices everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your chance That`s what you wish in the long run!

I feel good, I began to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a correct companion who uses your money in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://uqozenosi.easyfreehosting.com/bahilihi.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to get rid of nastiness of the life

Miami Vending Machines said...

Nice to read this blog!
Miami Paper Delivery Services