BEST BULK LOCATING SERVICE, CHECK IT OUT NOW!!!

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

oh dear

Well, My locator gave me three locations today but only two were open. The last one is a Karate place, does anyone have experience with these?

I also picked up a machine today at a local restaurant and it had $30 in it. Too bad I had to take it out.

I also checked the Chinese place, it has been there for about a week, not too much money in there. I didn't count but I'd say less than $5. I switched out Runts for Skittles. We will see.

Also, the Chinese guy wants a Crane. He told me today to get him one. I have looked on eBay and they want $1795 + Shipping for a crane with bill acceptor. I am not willing to pay that. I want one cheaper. Do you guys think a crane would do well in a Chinese place?

Help me find good crane deals in South Florida!

Rob

3 comments:

Guth Vending Company said...

Heck yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will find one for you. You will have to pay for one, but chinnese places are TOP notch crane places. YES. Get one from United. You will not find a good one for under $1699.00. If you get one, I will get one. I am excited. Are you ready for the big $150 a WEEK???

K.G.

Robert Neil Patterson II said...

Haha, I'm really skeptical about the money they will make Kyle. I think $100 a month will be high personally.

I really don't want to spend $1699 but go ahead and send me the link to the one you think I should get.

Rob

I WANT A USED ONE.

Guth Vending Company said...

Ok then, I have friends who do this, and 9 out of 10 make more than $150 a crane.

E-Bay Plush Crane Link:

http://search.ebay.com/plush-crane_W0QQ_trksidZm37QQfromZR10QQssPageNameZWLRS

Go down to the bottem of the page to the store section, there are some good ones for under $800

K.G.