BEST BULK LOCATING SERVICE, CHECK IT OUT NOW!!!

Monday, August 6, 2007

cracking globes today

To start the day I went out and attempted to locate machines. I say attempted because I had no such success today. I went to about 10 places and got 10 No's. I was even trying to give out gift cards! I don't know what was up today. I didn't have my Wheaties this morning, maybe that's it.

Well, I have a double head machine that I took from a location and I finally got the quarters out of one of the compartments. There is a picture of it some where on the blog. Anyway, today I was out there drilling for an hour trying to open the thing up and I finally cracked the globe with a hammer. $11 in quarters. Not as much as I expected but hey, they were free! But, now I'm missing a globe. Maybe I'll turn it into a single head machine.

After I cleaned up that mess I went ahead and began building machines. I got 5 build today! That's not bad considering the heat.

As you can see there is this great location deal on the top of the blog now. It is for blog/forum readers and I don't know how long it will last. I've been trying to get my locator to give you guys a deal and today I finally nailed it down with him. I think it's incredible, $30 per location is what it comes out to. I know Caserri is going to try it, he won't be able to pass that price up! Guth, give up and just try it. You spent $500 at Wal-Mart on binders, you can spend $90 on locations. You also get a 45 day warranty with the locations if you don't like them for any reason.

Good luck, God Speed, and get out there and Locate!

Rob

No comments: