BEST BULK LOCATING SERVICE, CHECK IT OUT NOW!!!

Saturday, August 4, 2007

I need your help

I need you guys to help spread the word about the blog and to sign up for the forum. The more readers we have and people that comment the better this site and the forum will become.

Right now we have 21 people signed up on the forum and around 100 readers per day on the blog. Let's double those numbers. On Monday I will have a special location deal for my blog/forum readers. I am also working hard on the main http://www.kickstartvending.com site. I have very high expectations for it.

I want to say something now about the vending industry:
Candy is very important. You need to switch out your candy and try new things when old products are not selling. I know this may be one of the last things on your priority list but it needs to be one of the first. Candy is the bait and we are all fishermen in this industry. Sometimes you need a barbed hook to catch a customer and sometimes you need to let your bait bleed a little bit. Chum the water, try new things, we are evolving.

My new site will be dedicated to getting people started in bulk vending. This is a very profitable industry. I really want people to get in it and try it. Even if it's only 5 machines, try it out. See what it's like to make money while you are at home. We are in a time where job security is not guaranteed. The housing/mortgage market is in a serious crisis. Luckily our main Auto companies GM/Ford are in the black now. It was not that way a year ago.

I can only work so hard, it's your job to take hold of your own life!

Rob

UPDATE: Check out this Baxson guy on the Kick-Start Forums! He just started and he is moving quick! He calls locations while in the car going from place to place locating, wow.

3 comments:

Guth Vending Company said...

AMEN, candy is very important. i checked my Bank location to see, and he M&M's were about 2 inches from the top!!!

I will be a fisherman, a BV fisherman!!! Lets promote your site, and get this industry back up!

K.G.

Robert Neil Patterson II said...

CAN I GET AN AMEN!

Rob

Guth Vending Company said...

AMEN!!!! Ok so, I am going locating tomarrow, DEFFINTALY!! I am excited about it.

K.G.