BEST BULK LOCATING SERVICE, CHECK IT OUT NOW!!!

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Moving the candyman blog!

Well the candyman blog is moving to http://www.kickstartvending.com/forum/

I have created my own section over there and all my future posts are going to be on the new forum. I am however going to copy and paste my posts to this blog since there are a lot of readers! I salute all of my loyal readers!

PRIZE CONTEST ON THE FORUM!
There is a contest for a brand new double head machine from Gumball Machine Warehouse on the Kick-Start forum now! It's not too late to try and win! Everyone is eligible. The contest rules are up and everyone has an equal chance at winning! Good luck!

Cranes, Cranes, Cranes -
Somehow in the midst of doing bulk vending I have gotten sucked into plush skill cranes. These are the cranes that pickup stuffed animals out of the machine.

Well today I talked to this guy about cranes for about 30 minutes. He had one listed on eBay but it was a little bit too big for me so I inquired about other cranes he had to offer. Turns out he has a nice crane for me at $550 but I might go ahead and get two cranes from him since the shipping is the same for one crane or two cranes. Shipping is $350 to get them here to South Florida so you can see how it would be advantageous to get two cranes instead of one.

Anyway, I'm excited to start my crane route! I will keep everyone posted on how it goes! I'm sure there will be much more to come!

Rob

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aren't you going back to school soon?

Robert Neil Patterson II said...

Hey there,
I am but I actually have night classes from 6pm-9pm so it's no big deal! Join up on the forum!

Rob

Anonymous said...

Adios....

Anonymous said...

I have to say I love your site!

Anonymous said...

Personally, I wouldn't pay $350 for shipping. What about shipping Greyhound or waiting until you find something closer to you for sale? Best wishes! Alena.