BEST BULK LOCATING SERVICE, CHECK IT OUT NOW!!!

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

driving, driving, and oh my god, driving

Well, to start the day I decided to get some more machines. If you have ever been to Naples you would know that there is really NOTHING south of us. What I'm saying is, 99% of the time you go North on the highway instead of South. Of course today I forgot that I was heading to Miami (south) and started going north. An HOUR into my trip I realized my mistake...

Another hour back tracking, and then 2 more hours to Gumball Machine Warehouse and I still wasn't done! I couldn't believe it. I could have basically been there and back in that amount of time.

Anyway, during all this I'm getting emails from Alan and Frank on my blackberry. Alan was missing 3 double plates for his machines from GMW that I sold him but I took care of that and they were shipped out to him today! Rush order baby. Chris, from Great Lake Locators had managed to piss Frank off I guess. So not only is Chris emailing me but so is Frank, not that I mind, it was just funny. So I call Chris and he talks for about half an hour about the situation between him and Frank. And then after all that 2 hours later he calls me and says everything is fine with Frank, what a day.

In the beginning of the day Chris was so aggravated with all the comments about him on the forum that he said take the deal off. Then after talking to Frank he calls me back and says let's put the deal back up on the site, what did you say Frank? So I talked to him for a few minutes and worked out a new deal. I think it's better personally.

I also talked to another locator about locating machines for my new website. I am going to offer two solutions for locations. #1 is telemarketing. #2 is in person locating. Obviously the in person locating is going to be more expensive but I think I have worked out a real fair deal with the guy who is going to do the in person locating.

Here is how it will work. 15 machines or fewer = telemarketing. 15 or more machines = in person locating. What do you guys think? Are you willing to pay a premium for in person locating? Personally I am willing to pay that premium.

So I bought 15 machines today from GMW (Gumball Machine Warehouse.) I also bought some Mike & Ikes and Chicles and a few more gumballs.

I have one machine at my home and 15 in the car and 6 locations that need machines. So after those 6 are placed I'll still have 10 left which I think I'm going to contract to my new on site locator.

Rob

4 comments:

Guth Vending Company said...

You would think that he (Chris) would understand! How the crap could you drive an HOUR the wrong way? Ha Ha. Way to go Alan it is your fault! E-Mailing him! No i am just kidding. I just think rob did not get enough sleep last night.

I find that half the time I am missing parts from GMW. Top flanges that screw on the pole. I have been sent NO POLES, or Double plates. I guess thay fell off the boat on the way to Florida from China!

K.G.

How2vend.com said...

Defiantly how some days go isnt it. Its like some days are so tough you cant do anything right and then others it comes so easy all you have to do is wake up in the morning and put your shoes on.

How2vend.com said...

In the vending machine business you are going to cover a lot of miles. Just remember to keep a mileage log in your work van. Those miles may end up as your best tax right offs other than your cost of goods sold.I also recommend a CPA over Turbo Tax. Just sit down with a CPA to have them talk about your states mileage right off. Every state varies and I cant say if any exclude mileage as a right off.

General Post said...

You have really helped several of individuals like me, who have been searching internet from past quite a long time to find detailed information on this particular topic. Good job.

Buy Snack Soda Combination Machine