BEST BULK LOCATING SERVICE, CHECK IT OUT NOW!!!

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

46/55 Pizza and a Bank

Well my locator found me a pizza joint. They had a gumball machine in there already but it looked nasty so I'm sure I will get all the business. I put gumballs and Mike & Ikes in that machine.

I also had a bunch of quarters to bring to the bank so I went. After I deposited my $96 worth of quarters I asked to talk to the bank manager. She said someone had a machine there before but it didn't do well so they took it out. I said I would like to try anyway and she said Ok. I guess the ladies there are on a diet but oh well. I put in M&M Peanuts and Runts. I opened them up so they will give bountiful handfuls of candy.

Does anyone have an idea of what to put in when people are on a diet? Anyway, I placed two machines today, not bad. Also Alan Sampson is getting ready to purchase 15 machines and start his own route. He already has around 10 locations primed that just need a machine. He is going to start blogging on the Kick-Start Vending forum hopefully this week!

Good luck.

Rob

4 comments:

Guth Vending Company said...

Yea, my banks do not do well at all. The most I made is $3 at a bank. I am thinking about pulling all my banks.

K.G.

How2vend.com said...

I would try Trail Mix- Peanuts,rasins,and a mix with yogurt and white chocolate chips.

How2vend.com said...

Soda machines work great in Banks and your snack machines...Lollipop machines work well in banks also.

Unknown said...



Thanks for the good posting this information. I have read your article briefly.

vending machine cost