BEST BULK LOCATING SERVICE, CHECK IT OUT NOW!!!

Thursday, August 9, 2007

tilt pan scan

Today was a slow day but I did get something done. I went to Wal-Mart and got a dummy camera and batteries for $10. Now, I didn't realize it at the time but this camera is crazy.

#1 It has a motion detector built in.
#2 It blinks.
#3 You can tilt it to point in any direction.
#4 It scans the room back and fourth when the motion detector is tripped.

It's ridiculous. When you walk into the laundry room this thing starts panning back and fourth across the room. I also put up a sign that says "Beware of 24 hour video surveillance. You are being video taped." haha. I doubt anyone is going to mess with my candy machine now!

I'm still looking for an inexpensive crane machine to put in this Chinese joint. Is there a second hand plush crane website? I couldn't really find anything.

Rob

3 comments:

Guth Vending Company said...

I am afraid you might have to buy one new. A United will last forever, untill we die, and beyond.

http://www.unitedtextile.net/

There is a site I will be buying mine from. I suggest you do too. You can get a price of 1599.00. Ast themif thay still make the "tough guy" crane. It is very cheap!

Unknown said...

btw - Any good thief knows about the fake cameras also.

If you have room, upgrade to a rack. Put a sticker machine on it (they are heavy). If needed, see if you can bolt it to something.

Robert Neil Patterson II said...

Hey William, Thanks for the infomation. To be honest I'm more worried about punk teenagers. I don't think any pro theif is going to steal a candy machine ; )

It's just a small laundry room and there is no place to bold the machine down. Unless I put bolts into the concrete. And I have no idea how to do that.

Rob