BEST BULK LOCATING SERVICE, CHECK IT OUT NOW!!!

Friday, August 10, 2007

the real numbers

I stopped at 5 places today to check money. So here are my numbers:

Pizza: $27 (20 days)
China $5 (10 days)
Computer store $3.50 (30 days)
Chicken Lunch Place $6.25 (30 days)
Auto place $21 (50 days)

If someone has the time to figure out what I average every 30 days I will post it here. I'm about to run out the door or I would do it. Anyway.. Bottom line is this. You can't tell how much a location will make just by first looks. The chicken place I thought would make a ton of money. The auto place I thought would make nothing. It's in a dim area, they smoke inside, and it didn't look like they had many customers. The point is, you just never know.

You learn, I learn, Kyle Guth teaches, Listen. GIVE AMPLE AMOUNTS OF M&M Peanuts!

The auto place asked me to take it out because the machine was only giving like 4 M&M Peanuts and the customers were getting mad. I apologized profusely and asked her if I could bring in a new machine this week. She said yes and I am going to bring one there right now. LISTEN TO KYLE. Give out lots of candy.

Rob

UPDATE:
I get an average of about $13.50 per location per month. Can anyone concur?

5 comments:

Guth Vending Company said...

Yes, and now NO one will buy anymore candy from you. You will now listen to me wont you. I had a good day myself.

K.G.

Robert Neil Patterson II said...

Well, I replaced that machine with a double head. So now it is a different machine. And I gave a mechanic a quarter to try it out. He said nice. So anyway. I think it will do better now!

Rob

Guth Vending Company said...

Lets hope. I have found that the more I open up my wheels, the more return customers I have. I keep all my wheels open all the way, or a notch from open. I give a 20 M&I! I gain repeat customers. I do nat care about this "O I have to set them so I get money" crap. Open all the way my friend, you will do much better. Try the cup thing in a auto shop. I think the people who work there will use it more.

Kyle Guth

Caserri Vending said...

Hmm, open the wheels up? That sounds familiar!

Guth Vending Company said...

Yes Steve you do it too!

K.G.