BEST BULK LOCATING SERVICE, CHECK IT OUT NOW!!!

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

the DHL guy

My DHL guy came again today and I prospected him about my business. He actually inquired about my business first and I moved into him stopping at a lot of businesses when he drops off packages. I then offered him $30 for each machine he placed. He was excited about that prospect and said he will stop by after he finds me my first location. I may have to start shipping more stuff! If this works we may all have a new way of finding locations.

This lady my mom knows owns 7 auto/tire shops in town. Anyway, it's hard to get a hold of her so I decided I would send her a package.

I went to Wal-Mart, picked up photo quality printer paper, a binder, a bag of M&M Peanuts, regular M&M's, and a small bag of Roasted Peanuts.

At home I printed out high resolution pictures of the machines I have to offer. I also wrote her a letter and attached my charity information. I then put some gumballs in a zip lock bag and hooked it onto the binder. I also hooked the M&M Peanuts/M&M's/Peanuts to the binder. I made it very presentable. Then I took some wrapping paper, wrapped it up, put a bow on it, and dropped it off in the mail. Let's hope it works. She may get it tomorrow!

Oh, Kyle, I also sent you two bags of Runts via Priority Mail. Total is $20 even for the two bags and shipping. That's not too bad considering. Two bags of runts vend out $80 of candy. You can just send the check to my return address.

Not much else happened today. Check out the forum it's growing!

Oh yes, there was one other thing. Wal-Mart carries this fake surveillance camera for $8. It even has a motion detector in it so when someone walks by it starts blinking. I may bring back my machine to the laundry room and bolt this camera up, haha. What do you guys think?

Rob

4 comments:

Guth Vending Company said...

Sounds good Rob. I like that camrea idea. I think that would be a good to keep your machine safe. Maybe put a sigh up stating: "surveillance cameras in use".

Thanks for the runts. I will sent you a check as soon as thay arrive. I am excited about them. I need more machines, so that site needs to be up SOON!!!!

Thanks Again Robert.

K.G.

Guth Vending Company said...

Ops, I forget to mention I had a bank location, been there for 1 month today, had 50 cents in it. CRAP.

K.G.

Robert Neil Patterson II said...

50cent was at the bank? was there a hostage situation? :p

Rob

Guth Vending Company said...

No. Just a sucky place. However I have a few tricks. :-}

K.G.