BEST BULK LOCATING SERVICE, CHECK IT OUT NOW!!!

Monday, August 20, 2007

The new locator - read

Well shit, this guy that I found on craigslist started locating for me today. I met him at 8:00AM and at 10:30AM he called me with 10 locations. I was like shit, 10 locations, 2 hours, $300. Damn, so anyway, I only had 7 machines but we dropped them off and now I don't know what to do.

I have 3 more locations to drop off that he found and 3 locations that my tele-locator found and no more machines. I can't believe how fast this guy places machines. He said he does on average 30 - 40 a day.

I will be keeping this guy a secret, haha. I'm exhausted from the days events. I had to meet him early in the morning, come home, build 5 machines, then load all the machines up for delivery, and go deliver.

He really likes the snack boxes but I don't know much about them. Seems like a descent deal.

I checked another machine that had been on location for 37 days. It had $46.60 in it. The first time I checked it after 35 days and it had $30 in it. Guess that one is picking up. Wish me luck.

Rob

HEY GO TO THE CONTEST PAGE AND DO THE CONTEST. I REALLY DON'T WANT KYLE TO BE THE ONLY PLAYER! HE IS THE LAST PERSON THAT NEEDS ANOTHER MACHINE, haha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please tell me you took your underperforming machines out and put them in the new locations!